Friday, May 21, 2010

Have you ever opened a cat food pouch (or dog food) with your teeth and wound up with a mouth full?

Or even a taste?


I have never done this but I usually have to open the little packets of ketchup or dressing with my teeth (not very classy I know). Just got wondering if anyone has done the same (without thinking about it) with pet food with bad consequences. I'm really sorry for you if you have (eewwww)

Have you ever opened a cat food pouch (or dog food) with your teeth and wound up with a mouth full?
yes I was taken a semester in a vet's hospital and I endedtry to feed 23 cats and dogs at feeding time and I tried to hurry as fast as possible, I ended up having tuna, chicken, lambwith rice for lunch. I feel your pain, don't worry the food is cooked .
Reply:Nope...can't say I have.


My kids eat dry food.


But, I did taste it once


on a dare. It wasn't nasty...


and not that big of a deal


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net